PGB 50 mm - wall panels, visible fixing
Wall sandwich panel, PUR or PIR foam core, connector / fixing visible.
Terms and conditions
- TThe outer and inner cladding are made of galvanized steel sheet, coated with 25 µm PE (polyethylene) in a rich color palette.
- Cladding profiles: trapezoidal, grooved, linear, micro profile and smooth.
- The core is hard polyurethane PUR foam, with excellent thermal insulation parameters, or polyisocyanurate PIR, with increased resistance to fire.
- Modular width 1000 mm.
- Easy and quick assembly is possible due to the use of a labyrinth lock, whose design also serves as a good insulator and in addition to system accessories, assembly is simple to use.
Use of 50 mm thickness:
Wall sandwich panels with a thickness of 50 mm are most often designed as internal partition walls, suspended ceilings, filling gates and doors for halls, industrial buildings, workshop buildings. They are also used as a housing for light steel constructions for warehouse buildings, agricultural halls and various types of shelters, primarily in unheated buildings.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m³] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m²] -
- Type cladding -
- steel sheet / steel sheet
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m²K) -
- Reaction to fire (all uses) -
- Fire spread rate -
- Acoustic insulation [dB] -
- 26 (-3;-5)