1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is:
e-PROJECT21 Bolesław Witczak
ul. Odległa 64, 64-500 Szamotuły, Poland
REGON number 630929426
3. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
a) through information voluntarily entered in forms
b) by collecting "cookies" [see policy on "cookies"].
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The collected personal data is used only for the purposes of completing orders and informing about promotions.
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by any natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and request the cessation of processing of his data at www.plytacmb.pl at any time.
11. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of our Website and are not supervised by the www.plytacmb.pl website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.