Purchasing rules on our website.
I. General Rules
1. The internet store, located at www.plytacmb.pl allows purchases using the internet.
2. The internet store www.plytacmb.pl is owned and managed by:
e-PROJECT21 Bolesław Witczak
ul. Odległa 64, 64-500 Szamotuły Poland
Tel. : +48 531 956 511
3. Contact by mail:
e-PROJECT21 Bolesław Witczak
ul. Odległa 64, 64-500 Szamotuły
4. By purchasing our products via www.plytacmb.pl you accept the Rules.
II. Ordering and order fulfilling procedures
1. The order can be placed by adding each product to the shopping cart, and then providing answers by filling out each question on the next screen in regard to the payment method. To place an order, you are not required to register, however by registering you can monitor and manage the status of your order.
2. In order to process your order you are required to properly fill out all required fields including, but not limited to all personal information such as phone number, full address, and existing e-mail address that will be used to confirm your order.
3. The order can be placed 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. The order placed on a weekday after 1:00 PM, on Saturday, Sunday or on a Holiday, will be processed on the next business day.
4. In case that the order cannot be temporarily filled or only partially filled, the company e-PROJECT21 Bolesław Witczak reserves the right to hold the entire order and will immediately notify the Customer.
5. The orders containing incorrect, non-existing e-mail address or with a missing phone number - will not be processed.
6. The company e-PROJECT21 Bolesław Witczak reserves the right to hold any suspicious orders.
7. The prices of all product offered on website www.plytacmb.pl are quoted in polish currency and include VAT (Value Added Tax).
8. The company e-PROJECT21 Bolesław Witczak issues a receipt or an invoice containing VAT for the purchased items. To receive the invoice, you must supply the correct information including the firm’s name, address, and the firm’s NIP number (tax ID).
III. Shipping and handling
1. Rules for shipping the ordered goods within Poland:
a. Orders of sandwich panels are carried out with own collection by the Ordering Party, or carried out by PlytaCMB.pl with an additional fee for transport according to joint arrangements with the Ordering Party.
b. other materials according to individual arrangements with the Employer
2. The shipping of the ordered materials outside of Poland will be handled individually, according to a written and signed contract.
IV. Payment for ordered goods
1. The ordering party, after selecting the goods, goes to the payment module by choosing one of the options: traditional bank transfer or PayPal.
2. We also use a different payment method: 30% down payment after placing the order, the remaining amount, 70% before loading. In this case, only the option of bank transfer to your account is available.
3. The store staff will contact the Purchaser to verify the order, and then send confirmation of the date of the contract.
4. The order will be processed within 3-4 weeks from the day the deposit is credited to the bank account.
V. Returns and warranty
1. All orders are „special orders” and will be handled on individual basis. Due to the character of the ordered materials, returns and/or warranty are subject to prior approval and must be submitted in writing.
2. If shipped goods are damaged, the damage is confirmed by the Seller, and the warranty is accepted by the manufacturer, a replacement item of same or equivalent quality will be shipped to Customer free of shipping charges.
VI. Final notes
1. The personal information submitted to the internet store www.plytacmb.pl is handled and stored in accordance to the Privacy Law dated August 29, 1997 (Dz.U. of 2002, nr 101 pos. 926 with later amendments). The accumulated personal information is used for the purpose of order fulfillment only and is not shared with a third party. Each Customer has the right to verify, modify and/or delete the personal information by submitting a written request.
2. The Merchant reserves the right to change the above Rules.
3. Any changes to the Rules are valid as soon as published on the following website: Terms and conditions.
4. The changes are not applicable to any Forms, Orders or Applications already filed by the Customer and confirmed by the Merchant.
5. The provisions of these regulations have been machine translated from Polish into Czech, English, German and Russian. In the event of any discrepancies between the language versions, the Polish version will prevail.
6. In matters not regulated in these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
7. The court having jurisdiction to settle disputes arising from the sales contract is the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the defendant or the court having jurisdiction over the place of performance of the contract.
8. These regulations shall enter into force on 1 August 2020.