PWD-W - 80 MM, Roof panels, mineral wool
Roof sandwich panel, the core is mineral wool.
Terms and conditions
- External and internal cladding are made of galvanized steel sheet 0.5 mm or 0.6 mm, covered with metallic and organic coatings.
- Cladding profiles: micro-wave V, micro-trapezoid T.
- The core of the board is made of mineral wool with a density of 120 kg / m3, combined with the facing with two-component polyurethane adhesive.
- Modular width 1150 mm.
- The tongue-and-groove panel lock allows for easy and quick assembly, at the same time because of its tightness acts as a good, refractory insulator.
Application of gr. 80 mm:
Roof sandwich panels with a 80 mm thick mineral wool core are intended for use as covering industrial and warehouse halls - unheated.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m³] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m²] -
- Type cladding -
- steel sheet / steel sheet
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m²K) -
- Impact of external fire -
- Broof (t1)
- Fire spread rate -
- Anticorrosive coatings -
- polyester gloss / matt, polyurethane, PVDF, zinc, aluzynk
You might also like