G3 40 mm, roofing sandwich panels
PUR or PIR roof sandwich panels - G3.
Terms and conditions
- The outer and inner cladding are made of galvanized steel sheet, coated with 25 µm PE (polyethylene) in a rich color palette.
- Cladding profiles: trapezoidal, grooved, linear, micro profile and smooth.
- The core of the sandwich panel is made of hard foam with excellent thermal insulation parameters. Depending on the needs, PUR polyurethane foam or PIR polyisocyanurate foam with increased fire resistance is used.
- Modular width 1000 mm.
- Easy and fast thanks to the labyrinth lock, which at the same time plays the role of a good insulator and in addition to system accessories is simple to use.
Use of 40 mm thickness:
Sandwich panels with a thickness of 40 mm are intended for covering roofs with a slope of more than 7% for workshop buildings, warehouses, agricultural halls, as well as various types of sheds and roofs, primarily in unheated buildings.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m³] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m²] -
- Type cladding -
- steel sheet / steel sheet
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m²K) -
- Reaction to fire (all uses) -
- Impact of external fire -
- Broof (t1)
- Fire spread rate -
- Acoustic insulation [dB] -
- 25 (1-3)