AGRO 100 mm - Fiberglass, roof sandwich panels
Roof panels AGRO Fiberglass, with a core of polyurethane foam.
Terms and conditions
- The top cladding is made of galvanized steel sheet, coated with 25 micron PE (polyethylene).
- Lower Fiberglass sheet is PRFV (glass fiber reinforced polyester resin).
- The core is made ??from rigid polyurethane foam with excellent thermal insulation.
- Modular width 1000 mm.
- Easy and fast through labyrinth connector, which also acts as a good insulator.
Application thickness of 100 mm:
This type of sandwich panels is an excellent material to perform roofing for industrial buildings, warehouses, sheds, barns and pigsties with standard requirements of thermal insulation, giving a stable temperature inside the object. Fiberglass effectively increases the life of the panels, so it is recommended in a particularly aggressive chemical environment, treated urine, ammonia, and bacteria.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m³] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m²] -
- Type cladding -
- sheet steel / fiberglass
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m²K) -
You might also like