PGB 80 mm - wall panels, visible fixing
(zł69.00 1 m2 od 1000 m2)
Wall sandwich panel, PUR or PIR foam core, connector / fixing visible.
Terms and conditions
- TThe outer and inner cladding are made of galvanized steel sheet, coated with 25 µm PE (polyethylene) in a rich color palette.
- Cladding profiles: trapezoidal, grooved, linear, micro profile and smooth.
- The core is hard polyurethane PUR foam, with excellent thermal insulation parameters, or polyisocyanurate PIR, with increased resistance to fire.
- Modular width 1000 mm.
- Easy and quick assembly is possible due to the use of a labyrinth lock, whose design also serves as a good insulator and in addition to system accessories, assembly is simple to use.
Use of 80 mm thickness:
Wall sandwich panels with a thickness of 80 mm are most often intended as external walls as a housing for light steel constructions for industrial buildings, workshop buildings, warehouses, public buildings as well as various types of agricultural buildings and storage rooms, primarily in heated buildings with stable temperature.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m2] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m2] -
- Type cladding -
- steel sheet / steel sheet
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m2K) -
- Reaction to fire (all uses) -
- Fire spread rate -
- Acoustic insulation [dB] -
- 26 (-3;-5)