PWS-W - 60 MM, Wall panels, mineral wool
(zł81.00 1 m2 od 1000 m2)
Wall sandwich panel, the core is mineral wool. It is used as external and internal partition walls.
Shipping methods, forms of transport.
Terms and conditions.
- External and internal cladding are made of galvanized steel sheet 0.5 mm or 0.6 mm, covered with metallic and organic coatings.
- Cladding profiles: micro-wave V, micro-trapezoid T.
- The core of the board is made of mineral wool with a density of 120 kg / m3, combined with the facing with two-component polyurethane adhesive.
- Modular width 1150 mm.
- The tongue-and-groove panel lock allows for easy and quick assembly, at the same time because of its tightness acts as a good, refractory insulator.
Application of gr. 60 mm:
Wall sandwich panels with a 60 mm thick mineral wool core are intended for use as external and internal walls and partitions. Designed as a building material for industrial and sports halls, production and storage buildings, for the construction of commercial and service facilities, catering and administration and social facilities. They can also act as walls/fire partitions.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m2] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m2] -
- Type cladding -
- steel sheet / steel sheet
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m2K) -
- Reaction to fire (all uses) -
- Fire spread rate -
- Anticorrosive coatings -
- polyester gloss / matt, polyurethane, PVDF, zinc, aluzynk