FN 100 mm - concealed joint, wall sandwich panels
(zł78.00 1 m2 od 1000 m2)
Wall sandwich panel, core made of PUR or PIR foam, with a hidden connector.
Terms and conditions
- TThe outer and inner cladding are made of galvanized steel sheet, coated with 25 µm PE (polyethylene) in a rich color palette.
- Cladding profiles: trapezoidal, grooved, linear, micro profile and smooth.
- The core is hard polyurethane PUR foam, with excellent thermal insulation parameters, or polyisocyanurate PIR, with increased resistance to fire.
- Modular width 1000 mm.
- Easy and fast thanks to the labyrinth lock, which also serves as a good insulator and in addition to system accessories is simple to use.
Use of 100 mm thickness:
Wall sandwich panels with a hidden connector with a thickness of 100 mm are designed for office buildings, public utilities, industrial and warehouse buildings in conditions with increased thermal insulation requirements. They are most often used as a housing for light steel constructions mounted in horizontal and vertical arrangement depending on the project.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m2] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m2] -
- Type cladding -
- steel sheet / steel sheet
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m2K) -
- Reaction to fire (all uses) -
- Fire spread rate -
- Acoustic insulation [dB] -
- 26 (-3;-5)