G5 50 mm, roofing sandwich panels
PUR or PIR roof sandwich panels - G5.
Terms and conditions
- The outer and inner cladding are made of galvanized steel sheet, coated with 25 µm PE (polyethylene) in a rich color palette.
- Cladding profiles: trapezoidal, grooved, linear, micro profile and smooth.
- The core is PUR rigid polyurethane foam, with excellent thermal insulation parameters, or PIR polyisocyanurate, with increased resistance to fire.
- Modular width 1000 mm.
- Easy and fast thanks to the labyrinth lock, which at the same time plays the role of a good insulator and in addition to system accessories is simple to use.
Use of 50 mm thickness:
Sandwich panels of this thickness are intended for covering roofs with a slope of more than 7% for workshop buildings, warehouses, agricultural halls and various types of shelters and roofing, primarily in unheated buildings.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m³] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m²] -
- Type cladding -
- steel sheet / steel sheet
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m²K) -
- Reaction to fire (all uses) -
- Impact of external fire -
- Broof (t1)
- Fire spread rate -
- Acoustic insulation [dB] -
- 25 (1-3)
You might also like