PGB 120 mm - wall panels, visible fixing
(zł81.00 1 m2 od 1000 m2)
Wall sandwich panel, PUR or PIR foam core, connector / fixing visible.
Shipping methods, forms of transport.
Terms and conditions.
- TThe outer and inner cladding are made of galvanized steel sheet, coated with 25 µm PE (polyethylene) in a rich color palette.
- Cladding profiles: trapezoidal, grooved, linear, micro profile and smooth.
- The core is hard polyurethane PUR foam, with excellent thermal insulation parameters, or polyisocyanurate PIR, with increased resistance to fire.
- Modular width 1000 mm.
- Easy and quick assembly is possible due to the use of a labyrinth lock, whose design also serves as a good insulator and in addition to system accessories, assembly is simple to use.
Use of 120 mm thickness:
Wall sandwich panels with a thickness of 120 mm are most often intended for external walls as a housing for light steel structures for industrial, workshop, warehouse, public buildings as well as various types of agricultural buildings and storage. They are used in heated facilities with increased thermal insulation requirements, maintaining a stable temperature inside. By using the appropriate lock, they can be used in building cold rooms that do not require low temperatures.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m2] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m2] -
- Type cladding -
- steel sheet / steel sheet
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m2K) -
- Reaction to fire (all uses) -
- Fire spread rate -
- Acoustic insulation [dB] -
- 26 (-3;-5)