PWS-S - 150 MM, Wall panels, polystyrene
(zł81.40 1 m2 od 1000 m2)
Wall sandwich panel, expanded polystyrene core. It is used in facilities with increased insulation requirements, refrigeration and freezers.
Shipping methods, forms of transport.
Terms and conditions.
- External and internal cladding are made of galvanized steel sheet 0.5 mm or 0.6 mm, covered with metallic and organic coatings.
- Cladding profiles: micro-wave V, micro-trapezoid T.
- The core of the board is made of expanded polystyrene with a density of 16 kg / m3, combined with linings with two-component polyurethane adhesive, the insulation and tightness of the board is increased by the milled contact of foamed boards.
- Modular width 1150 mm.
- Easy and quick installation due to the lock, which acts as a good insulator and at the same time significantly affects fire tightness.
Use of 150 mm thickness:
Wall sandwich panels with a polystyrene core with a thickness of 150 mm are intended as a housing for light steel structures in a horizontal and vertical arrangement for industrial and warehouse buildings in conditions with increased requirements for thermal insulation, maintaining a stable temperature inside and as a wall housing in refrigeration and freezing facilities (as cold-protection casing parts) with a temperature down to -25°C.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m2] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m2] -
- Type cladding -
- steel sheet / steel sheet
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m2K) -
- Thermal Resistance - R [W/m2K] -
- Anticorrosive coatings -
- polyester gloss / matt, polyurethane, PVDF, zinc, aluzynk