PWS-S - 50 MM, Wall panels, polystyrene
(zł63.00 /1 m2 od 1000 m2)
Wall sandwich panel, expanded polystyrene core. It is used in unheated buildings.
Terms and conditions
- External and internal cladding are made of galvanized steel sheet 0.5 mm or 0.6 mm, covered with metallic and organic coatings.
- Cladding profiles: micro-wave V, micro-trapezoid T.
- The core of the board is made of expanded polystyrene with a density of 16 kg / m3, combined with linings with two-component polyurethane adhesive, the insulation and tightness of the board is increased by the milled contact of foamed boards.
- Modular width 1150 mm.
- Easy and quick installation due to the lock, which acts as a good insulator and at the same time significantly affects fire tightness.
Use of 50 mm thickness:
Wall sandwich panels with a 50 mm thick polystyrene core are designed for unheated buildings, most often as internal partition walls, suspended ceilings, filling of gates and hall doors.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m2] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m2] -
- Type cladding -
- steel sheet / steel sheet
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m2K) -
- Thermal Resistance - R [W/m2K] -
- Anticorrosive coatings -
- polyester gloss / matt, polyurethane, PVDF, zinc, aluzynk