PWS-W - 125 MM, Wall panels, mineral wool
(zł121.68 /1 m2)
Wall sandwich panel, the core is mineral wool. It is used as external and fire walls.
Terms and conditions
- External and internal cladding are made of galvanized steel sheet 0.5 mm or 0.6 mm, covered with metallic and organic coatings.
- Cladding profiles: micro-wave V, micro-trapezoid T.
- The core of the board is made of mineral wool with a density of 120 kg / m3, combined with the facing with two-component polyurethane adhesive.
- Modular width 1150 mm.
- The tongue-and-groove panel lock allows for easy and quick assembly, at the same time because of its tightness acts as a good, refractory insulator.
Application of gr. 125 mm:
Wall sandwich panels with a 125 mm mineral wool core are intended for use as the outer casing of light steel constructions and inside as partition walls. Designed as a building material for industrial and sports halls, production and storage buildings, recommended for the construction of commercial and service, catering and administrative and social facilities. Sandwich panels with a mineral wool core can also act as walls/fire partitions.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m2] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m2] -
- Type cladding -
- steel sheet / steel sheet
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m2K) -
- Reaction to fire (all uses) -
- Resistance to fire -
- Fire spread rate -
- Anticorrosive coatings -
- polyester gloss / matt, polyurethane, PVDF, zinc, aluzynk