PWD-S - 250 MM, Roofing panels, polystyrene
(zł102.00 1 m2 od 1000 m2)
Roof sandwich panel, expanded polystyrene core. Used in cold stores and storage rooms.
Shipping methods, forms of transport.
Terms and conditions.
- The external and internal cladding are made of galvanized steel sheet, thickness 0.5 mm, covered with metallic and organic coatings.
- The core of the board is made of expanded polystyrene with a density of 16 kg / m3, combined with facings with two-component polyurethane adhesive, milled at the joint, which increases the insulation and tightness of the board.
- Cladding profiles: micro-wave V, micro-trapeze T.
- Modular width 1150 mm.
- Easy and fast due to the lock, which acts as a good insulator and at the same time significantly affects fire tightness.
Use of 250 mm thickness:
Roof sandwich panels with a polystyrene core with a thickness of 250 mm are intended for heated and unheated buildings, where insulation requirements are increased, e.g. as roof covering for fruit and vegetable storage, where the storage temperature is between 0 and -4 degrees C. It also has use as roofing for production halls, service buildings, office buildings. The plate can be in the 2 hump variant, as well as a plate with 4 humps. The selection of the number of humps depends on the density of plate supports, as well as the number of holes and holes in the roof.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m2] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m2] -
- Type cladding -
- steel sheet / steel sheet
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m2K) -
- Thermal Resistance - R [W/m2K] -
- Anticorrosive coatings -
- polyester gloss / matt, polyurethane, PVDF, zinc, aluzynk