PWD-S - 125 MM, Roofing panels, polystyrene
Roof sandwich panel, expanded polystyrene core.
Terms and conditions
- The external and internal cladding are made of galvanized steel sheet, thickness 0.5 mm, covered with metallic and organic coatings.
- The core of the board is made of expanded polystyrene with a density of 16 kg / m3, combined with facings with two-component polyurethane adhesive, milled at the joint, which increases the insulation and tightness of the board.
- Cladding profiles: micro-wave V, micro-trapeze T.
- Modular width 1150 mm.
- Easy and fast due to the lock, which acts as a good insulator and at the same time significantly affects fire tightness.
Use of 125 mm thickness:
Roof sandwich panels with a polystyrene core with a thickness of 125 mm are intended for heated buildings, where the assumed temperature inside the building is higher than 16 degrees. The plate is used as roofing for production and service halls, office buildings. It is also used on farm buildings such as piggeries, poultry houses and cowsheds. The plate can be in a variant with 2 humps, as well as a plate with 4 humps. The selection of the number of humps depends on the density of plate supports, as well as the number of holes and holes in the roof.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m2] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m2] -
- Type cladding -
- steel sheet / steel sheet
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m2K) -
- Thermal Resistance - R [W/m2K] -
- Anticorrosive coatings -
- polyester gloss / matt, polyurethane, PVDF, zinc, aluzynk