PWD-S - 100 MM, Roofing panels, polystyrene
Roof sandwich panel, expanded polystyrene core.
Terms and conditions
- The external and internal cladding are made of galvanized steel sheet, thickness 0.5 mm, covered with metallic and organic coatings.
- The core of the board is made of expanded polystyrene with a density of 16 kg / m3, combined with facings with two-component polyurethane adhesive, milled at the joint, which increases the insulation and tightness of the board.
- Cladding profiles: micro-wave V, micro-trapeze T.
- Modular width 1150 mm.
- Easy and fast due to the lock, which acts as a good insulator and at the same time significantly affects fire tightness.
Use of 100 mm thickness:
Roof sandwich panels with a 100 mm thick polystyrene core are intended for unheated buildings with lower insulation requirements. The panel is used to cover storage facilities as well as sheds and farm buildings such as sheds and barns. The plate can be in a variant with 2 humps, as well as a plate with 4 humps. The selection of the number of humps depends on the density of plate supports, as well as the number of holes and holes in the roof.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m2] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m2] -
- Type cladding -
- steel sheet / steel sheet
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m2K) -
- Thermal Resistance - R [W/m2K] -
- Anticorrosive coatings -
- polyester gloss / matt, polyurethane, PVDF, zinc, aluzynk