PWD-W - 150 MM, Roof panels, mineral wool
Roof sandwich panel, the core is mineral wool.
Terms and conditions
- External and internal cladding are made of galvanized steel sheet 0.5 mm or 0.6 mm, covered with metallic and organic coatings.
- Cladding profiles: micro-wave V, micro-trapezoid T.
- The core of the board is made of mineral wool with a density of 120 kg / m3, combined with the facing with two-component polyurethane adhesive.
- Modular width 1150 mm.
- The tongue-and-groove panel lock allows for easy and quick assembly, at the same time because of its tightness acts as a good, refractory insulator.
Application of gr. 150 mm:
Roof sandwich panels with a 150 mm mineral wool core are intended for use as covering industrial and warehouse halls as well as production and storage buildings, recommended for the construction of commercial and service, catering and administrative and social facilities.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m2] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m2] -
- Type cladding -
- steel sheet / steel sheet
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m2K) -
- Resistance to fire -
- Impact of external fire -
- Broof (t1)
- Fire spread rate -
- Anticorrosive coatings -
- polyester gloss / matt, polyurethane, PVDF, zinc, aluzynk