AGRO 40 mm - Fiberglass, roof sandwich panels
AGRO sandwich panel, PUR or PIR foam core, for roofing.
Terms and conditions
- The top cladding is made of galvanized steel sheet, coated with 25 µm PE (polyethylene).
- The bottom cladding is Fiberglass PRFV (fiberglass reinforced with polyester resin).
- The core of the plate is made of hard PUR (polyurethane) foam with excellent thermal insulation parameters or PIR (polyisocyanurate) with increased fire resistance.
- Modular width 1000 mm.
- Easy and fast thanks to the labyrinth lock, which also acts as a good insulator.
Application of gr. 40 mm:
This type of sandwich panels is an excellent material for the roofing of barns, stables, sheds and roofs - all unheated rooms. It is a very good material for renovation of roofing made of asbestos. Fiberglass effectively increases the life of the panels, so it is recommended in a particularly aggressive chemical environment, exposed to urine, ammonia and bacteria.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m2] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m2] -
- Type cladding -
- sheet steel / fiberglass
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m2K) -
You might also like