AGROPIR 100 mm, roof sandwich panels
AGRO sandwich panel, PUR or PIR foam core, for roofing.
Terms and conditions
- The top cladding is made of galvanized steel sheet, coated with 25 µm PE (polyethylene).
- The bottom cladding is Fiberglass PRFV (fiberglass reinforced with polyester resin).
- The core of the sandwich panel is made of hard PIR (Polyisocyanurate) foam with excellent thermal insulation parameters and increased fire resistance.
- Modular width 1000 mm.
- Easy and fast thanks to the labyrinth lock, which also acts as a good insulator.
Use of 100 mm thickness:
This type of sandwich panels is an excellent material for making roofs for piggeries, - all heated rooms and cold rooms. It is a very good insulation material and for renovation of roofing made of asbestos. Fiberglass effectively increases the life of the panels, which is why it is recommended in a particularly aggressive chemical environment, exposed to the effects of urine, ammonia and bacteria.
- Core thickness [mm] -
- Density of the core [kg/m³] -
- Module [mm] -
- Maximum length [mm] -
- Minimum length [mm] -
- Weight [kg/m²] -
- Type cladding -
- steel sheet / plain aluminum foil
- Top cladding [mm] -
- Lower cladding [mm] -
- Soft covering (aluminum foil)
- Heat transfer coefficient U (W/m²K) -
You might also like